Hi All,
As some of your will remember, I am working on putting disk brakes on the front of my 51, 3600.
A 1999 Dodge 2500 2wd has a hub and rotor that might work out. The spindle on the dodge is larger in diameter than the 3600 which means that sleeves can be turned to put on the 3600 spindle that will allow the use of the dodge hub and all, IF the hubs are about the same in depth. Does anyone know the distance through the hub from the outside of one bearing to the other on this Dodge hub? I could find the bearing specs online but I couldn't find this measurement. Anyone do brake work that might have one they can measure? There are no U pick it yards near me and the ones there are will not let you go pull the hub without buying it. I will share what I work out with anyone who wants to know!
Rick