I'm very interested in this dialog also. My one thought regarding the '99 Dodge is that ideally we'd figure out how to do this using a part that was available across a number of years, and not just one year.

For all I know the '99 Dodge rotor is still used, and was used for 10 years before, but it would be nice to know for sure...

Any Dodge guys here?

I have my own web server, and would be happy to host any photos related to this project. If you have pictures and need a place to post them, email them to me and I'll make them available to everyone.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...