From what I've seen the PJ trailers are very fairly priced.
Even if you don't use it much you want a nice dependable one, and one that holds it's value when you're ready to sell it.

We've had three different tag along flat trailers, and each one we thought was pretty good at the time and better than the last. The PJ is very nice, and sill affordable, we've had it several years now and have no plans to get rid of it, other than a gooseneck haven't seen anything to trade up for.

There is a PJ tilt deck trailer on I-81 at exit 279 in Edinburg VA, Cook's auto sales, they have dozens of PJ trailers. I've seen it the last several weekends.
The trailer place here in town only has one deck-over tilt deck PJ to look at right now.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-