I believe gooseneck and 5th wheel are the same thing. That is the kind of trailer that I would use.
A bumper pull would NOT be something I would want to pull very far. Load balance is critical on a bumper pull and all the tongue weight is placed on the rear wheels of the towing pickup. A properly placed fifth wheel ball distributes tongue weight to both the front and rear axles of the towing pickup. Fifth wheel trailers are MUCH more stable to tow.
I used to work for a farmer that had a tandem axle gooseneck traler with duals for trailer tires. We used it mostly to haul loader tractors around for our hay grinding business. It had hydraulic disc brakes and was a nice pulling trailer. We also used it to haul lots of other stuff, too. We even went so far as to put a hitch ball near the back of the trailer so we could haul the loader tractor and tow the tub grinder behind the trailer. We were pulling that outfit with a single axle semi, however.
H & H makes a popular trailer that I see a lot of people pulling.
Remember 9-11-01--God Bless the USA JUSTICE, not REVENGE, will prevail