It should fit OK then. The only time I used a tilt trailer was one that came with a small paving roller I was using. I think the roller was fairly even weight wise front to back and as soon as I cleared the end of the deck (loading) it tilted slowly until it locked flat. Do you have any idea how much the front of your weights compared to the back? I think it will work and Kaufman should be able to answer any concerns you have.
My ramps can be a pain as they are pretty heavy but my goals when I had my trailer built were low weight and I did not want the swing up ramps. In my case the back of bed of my truck actually hangs over the back of my trailer by a couple of inches but has never been a problem.
Good luck, it looks like a real nice trailer.
Bill


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!