If you order the trailer with a full hydraulic tilt, which has an electric driven hydraulic pump, then you can control when and how much it tilts, you have complete control.
You should be fine with that long a tilt section, but I would ask if they can build one with several more feet of tilt, wouldn't hurt.
I've been looking at a very similar trailer, but am still a few years away from buying one. We currently have a tag along 18' flat trailer made by PJ, and it's pretty nice, holds my 6400 just fine.
Here's one of the tilt deck goosenecks they make
http://www.pjtrailers.com/detail.cfm?ID=T6I don't know who makes the better trailer but I'm guessing it's the one you're already looking at.
I did price a
Landoll traveling axle trailer, model 300B.
http://trans.landoll.com/trailerspecs.cfm?trlrID=39 Took a lot or effort just to get a simple price from them. Had to find a dealer then they work up a quote as if I were really serious and ready to buy one (Told them up front I wanted a ballpark price, and I wasn't ready to buy for over a year) they still called several times to ask questions and try to sell me one.
All I wanted was a guess... and the answer is $34,100

and on top of that add a hydraulic pump and tank kit for the truck. Does look like a nice trailer, but the empty weight is more than I want, about 10,000 lb.
They also make small tilt deck trailers like we're looking at, haven't got a price on one yet, not sure I'll ask as much trouble as getting the first price was. They do look nice though.