Congrats Bill! I'm sure you will be happy with the trailer. I love mine and it really pulls nice. Mine only has brakes on one axle but they have always worked well for me. If I ever ordered another one I might get brakes on both just for the added stopping power but I have always felt comfortable coming to a stop. I could be way off but I thought I remember some connection between the folks a Kaufman and the people at Kraftsman (the company that built mine). Anyway they delivered mine to MD for almost as cheap as I could go get it for. That may be an option for you if time is a factor. Good luck and I hope you are happy with it.
Bill


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!