Billy,

Not sure -- but the wheels and tires on those trailers are the low-profile ones that drop the deck height considerably from a full-sized tire like on my trailer. Just guessing from the one I looked at, I'd say the deck height was a full foot lower than my trailer and maybe 8 inches to a foot taller than yours.

I am not connected in any way to that company, they don't advertise with us nor do I think we even have a link to them -- I was just tremendously impressed with the one I saw in person. And their tandem dual trailer rated for 22,000 lbs for $7,900 seems like a great deal -- all the trailer any of us would ever need -- room for Bills AD pumper AND a golf cart and all the stuff he'd buy at the Macungie swap meet! wink

I would say, though, that the tandem duals give you back any stability you loose with a higher deck.

But to be honest, when I had Henry's Mack on the trailer, it was pretty stable -- of course, I wasn't taking corners at 60 MPH, either, but I was pretty impressed that we didn't end up on our backs in the ditch.

smile
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)