I'd agree with Racecarl . Don't get a bumper pull unless you have to . When I fetched my '50 fire truck which is just a tad smaller than yours - from north centeral Iowa I rented the correct size trailer - borrowed the right sized truck to tow it with and loaded the truck on the trailer just so - but at speeds over 55 mph the trailer got spooky . It ran Great at 53 mph but you hit 55+ and hold on boys. That added almost 4 hours to the tow and some not so fun moments . It could be that I just did not have everything conbobulated just right but if I ever do it again I'll use a gooseneck and get the weight off the bumper. Also it would be Great to see you at the Kansas City truck event ( aka our Annual Reunion ) with or without your truck ! P.S.LOVE your truck !!!