Guys - Can't we all just get along? I'm one of the new kids on the block and I've enjoyed every minute I've been on line.........until now. I believe we are all here because of our love for old trucks, period. I've been amazed at how much even I with little knowledge of mechanics, electrical works or body and fender experience have been able to learn from you all in very short time. Thanks to the Stovebolt Page, we've been able to share our knowledge and appreciation for the classics.
Can we conclude this discussion by agreeing some folks like to name their trucks and others don't...and perhaps the best thing to do on this posting is to end it there?
Peace to all, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas.
(p.s. - Our family's name for my truck (51 Chevy 5-window 1/2 ton) is "the truck." We try to keep things pretty simple.)
Thanks,
KenZ