mine is called redryder..................and AD-pickup, dont bother to tell me it is stupid or my posts are stupid,, dont tell me about my grammar as you have done so before,, I have researched some of your post,, your grammar also is not great,, so before you try to clean up my house you might consider cleaning up yours first....now said, I would like to see a pix of your truck, so please direct me in doing so, I am sure I could find something good to say about it. like you I am retired, just an old man enjoying old trucks..so why not in 2006, we both try to enjoy each other more...I am game if you are...regards...Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.