Somewhere along the line the step-side got a Navy blue paint job, so has always been Ol' Blue. None too original, I know, but it fits. Then I got the fleetside with its original GM light blue paint, so it became Baby Blue. That's the one I use as a daily, including hauling produce into town, so its also the Market Truck.
I don't cuss my trucks, and am assuming ya'll talk about cussin' your trucks with tongue in cheek.
This may be the main reason I stick with these antiques - no matter what happens, I never get the urge to give up and call it a piece of s**t. When I'm asked to work on someone's newer car, I get that urge on a regular basis. (Like when I'm working on something electrical on my sister's '95 Blazer and need to ground something - everything's plastic! Piece of s**t!
A newer car might require less maintenence, and would get better milage, but those Saturday afternoon repairs would be a chore rather than a pleasure.


'63 half-ton
another '63 half-ton
'62 school bus