Ron Coffman.... thanks for the pix,, your truck is as nice as they come,really like how well your head-lines fits, had a pro do mine and it still looks lie crap,,but then it has been out in the hot Tx sun for over 7 yrs before I could get it inside, I too, would not mind having more chrome on mine but being it was painted when I bought it I let it stay,, I enjoy both type,, thanks for showing your pix and being a member of this site..regards...Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.