There are plenty of Delco Remy HEI pickup coils on Ebay, and they're very inexpensive. I usually buy several at a time when I find a good deal, as I use them in original equipment point type distributors to trigger a remote HEI module mounted on a finned aluminum heat sink under the dash, to make a "sleeper" HEI that looks like an original point type distributor. There's no law that says a HEI has to have that honkin' big housing to work right!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!