There are coils like this all over eBay, Dave. This one (although the connections are slightly different) should work. (eBay auction item number 363395048933). There are others with exposed spade terminal connectors like Tom used. I think the coil he used was designed for a Mopar application.
If you ever want to sell the oscilloscope please just let me know.
So I mentioned this part (D1959) to a fellow I know and he says "Seriously, Jon...asleep at the wheel are you? That D1959 is becoming a rare duck but look for D1961. All you'll need for that old engine of yours is the D1961 with 3 pins removed and I'll show you which ones." See image below. I looked and those modules in new condition are pretty common...I bought one (NOS) for $15 with free shipping to test it and see if he's right (and I think he probably is). Besides the pins that will be left are the P and N on the left side and the + and C on the right side...just what is on the D1959.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end