It's fine to have doubted me, because until I saw one in person I even doubted the people who had told me about them.

I can't see a really good reason for them, other than the reason I explained above. I don't know why you would want a whole set of them, front and rear...

That said, if there were actually some made with the small 10 lug pattern I would not mind a set for my truck. I would only want them to be different though, as I already have a good set of 22.5 wheels. If I had a set of the adapters I would run the same size tires, the only difference would be the aggravation of getting the rims to run true, and the looks.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-