Originally Posted by Grigg
I am still searching to find a set of similar adapters that fit the 10 lug hub centered pattern on the AD Chevy and GMC trucks. 7.25" bolt circle with 5.25 center hole.
I have been told that there were adapters made for this pattern, but I have yet to see proof....
Grigg

And here is the proof...
[IMG]http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/64/564/8/85/47/2573885470080251109NLeIQV_th.jpg[/IMG]

To fit an AD Chevy 1.5 or 2 ton, 10 lugs on 7.25" circle, 4.75" center hole. They will allow running new 22.5" tubeless Dayton rims on an original AD truck, or tube type 20" Daytons as they would have used at the time.

I should have them in hand in a few weeks, and will take a few more pictures of them then.

Anyone else seen some, have a set, or know of some for sale?

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-