Not much done on the truck till recently, it being winter and all. I have been working on getting my chassis donor stripped out. It's actually quite a bit of work disassembling a motorhome with out heavy equipment, and that is just cutting and ripping things out. The rear wheel cylinder rebuilds on the rear of the truck didn't last, too much pitting. Instead of getting new cylinders I swapped in a 1 ton rear axle I had in my bone yard. It is a temporary swap till I'm able to due the body swap onto the donor motorhome chassis. This at least allows me to drive the truck around with brakes and hopefully use it for dump runs and such. Also managed to order engine parts for the donor 454 to replace the suspected broken parts and wake it up a bit. Cam/lifters, heads, intake, and fuel injection should make it more reliable and peppy. Most of the parts should be in by next week, but time to install them is not looking good. I'm shooting for more progress to be done on this in july-ish, It'll be a slow build, but I'm not really in a big rush anyway as long as I can drive it now and then.


59 viking 40
46 CJ2A
72 C10
94 YJ
ect...