Hey, AlwayswrenhN, I see you are making steady progress and that’s the important thing: always some forward movement!
I’m curious about your current running gear. It sounds like your final ratio is very low speed, and I was wondering about the 2 speed brownie. Is it a straight through followed by a reduction gear? In other words, low and lower, the way a two speed axle is?
I guess this was put in in lieu of a two speed rear axle? And the size of the original tires/wheels before the motor home wheels ?
Will you be considering taller tire/wheels in the end?
I’m looking at my options on the GMC 450 (3 ton), with 6:80 rear. Considering a swap like you are doing. My large axles seem to have fewer options as far as parts and differentials , brakes etc.
That fuel injected big block should be a dream to run!
C