Finally got some time to play with my big bolt. Honed and new kits in the rear wheel cylinders along with new wheel seals. I'll post parts numbers just for reference. Also mounted the tires/wheels from my donor onto the viking. 245/70/R19.5 The southwind motorhome chassis uses the same lug/ hub center pattern as the viking. Now the viking drives much smoother, less shaking and vibration. Down side is that the tire wheel combo is much smaller and the already low geared viking it even lower. I'll have yet to run it down highway and see what the new top speed is, I'm guessing 45mph. I also recycled the side mirrors from the motorhome, which helps improve the rearward visibility and don't look to bad. I did have to modify the brackets so that the mirrors sat level about 18*, but easy enough to accomplish with cutoff wheel and welder.