I can't see which way things need to go and how much..... but here is a general option. When I say tree, I mean anything unmovable. But a tree is many times a good place.

Chain truck frame to a tree. use a come-a-long, winch, trucker ratchet binder..,,something that will pull with control. Bolt a puller bracket to the hinge mount. Attach pulling tool to tree, attach it's chain to bracket and pull pillar or whatever needs pulled....or weld a puller bracket to wherever it needs to pull. Sounds crude but it's all the same as a shop would do without the tree. You are not talking much movement so go slow and stop and try fits.

You MUST use a pulling device that you can control is very small increments.

Option 2: Use wooden 2 x 4 and a big hammer to work the pillar or whatever to move. You can shape the end of 2 x 4 to match what it pushes against so as not to dent it, just move it/straighten it. Short easy blows, enough for slight movement. Should not need to anchor frame/truck for this. You can use wood as a "strong back" and the other 2x4 as a ram with hammer.

Don't do these if not comfortable or doesn't seem right after you start.

I don't like the idea of detaching or cutting anything. If it went one way it will go back.

But to repeat, I can't see which way things need to go and how much. just approximates with a pic or two. Does not seem major and don't see any structural damage... As in: rips, tears or pulled spot welds. I would pull or bump it back.....testing as I go, not looking for show quality door fit or gap. Original gaps were bigish.

Using a straight edge/level is probably NOT the correct way to measure or use as a reference for bending back to shape, USE THE TRUCK DOORS or whatever truck part needs to fit as your gauges.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn