Confrontational? How so?

That's the direction I've been leaning. I don't know how it could have been damaged since the entire fuel system is essentially sterilized with all new components from the tank to the carb.

I spritzed a little burst of compressed air in the inlet in case some debris was clogging up the needle or something but no luck.

I guess I'm going to have to open it up and see what I find. I hope I don't have to do this every year!

This carb has only been on for 4 months and 2 or 300 miles

Last edited by Otto Skorzeny; 09/01/2022 1:57 AM.

1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)