Is there no fuel in the carburetor bowl? You can climb up in the engine bay, goose the throttle and look down the throat for a squirt of gas. If it squirts, you have another issue non-fuel related. If it doesn't squirt, pinch your soft fuel line closed were it comes off the hard line at the tank. Remove the soft line from the hard line which heads toward fuel pump, and attach the hose from a small plastic outboard motor tank and use that for your fuel supply. I don't care if you have a brand new tank or not. We are testing, not guessing. (No offense to you, I often find myself trying to take shortcuts when troubleshooting, so I am as much talking to myself as much as I am talking to you. smile )
We need to absolutely rule out fuel supply before we can move to anything else which may be wrong.


1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission