Pricing from Shelly.

12 $14.03 $1.38 $2.50 $17.91
18 $11.50 $1.38 $2.50 $15.38
24 $8.97 $1.38 $2.50 $12.85
30 $8.88 $1.38 $2.50 $12.76
36 $8.79 $1.38 $2.50 $12.67
42 $8.70 $1.38 $2.50 $12.58
48 $8.57 $1.38 $2.50 $12.45
54 $8.40 $1.10 $2.50 $12.00
60 $8.27 $1.10 $2.50 $11.87
66 $8.13 $1.10 $2.50 $11.73

That is with one color ink, one color pocket shirt.
Big print on back and a small print on the pocket.
So if we order 24 or more the price will be greatly reduced.
15 bucks a shirt would be nice and don't forget your kids and grand kids!
Lets keep checking prices and we will have to add on shipping to either Virginia or mid Mo.

I vote for Hot Pink as the color of shirt!!
Cancer awareness color.

Don



Last edited by 2-Ton; 01/30/2019 10:36 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!