Sounds like you got the job John! dance
So, send your idea's to him. headscratch

I'll take orders, provide the up front cash and distribution at the Homecoming.
I've sent an email to Shelley requesting current pricing on pocket-T's, one color printing, big on back and a small logo on pocket.
I'll post the prices when I get them.

If someone knows another place to get them made up, let us know.
I expect we can get them done for a little under 15 bucks apiece.
A little price comparison will not hurt. I just know Shelley has always done a great job.

Thanks
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!