Grigg,

Thanks. Before I proceed too far with the design, can you check with them on a couple of things (every printer I've ever worked with has different preferences ....establishing new relationships with printers can be tedious sometimes...):

1. Preferred format for imagery (i.e., will .jpg suffice or would they prefer a vector-based like .svg or something like that? I will working the raw files in .psd, so if they'd like *that* I can certainly oblige. While you're on that subject, you might as well let them know that I am an advanced professional Photoshop user -- currently using Creative Suite 2018 and will be upgrading to 2019 when available -- not a dilettante doing crap in PowerPoint wink

2. Optimal number of colors to work in to keep costs down. If we go full color (say for that photo, what does that do for our costs? Usually 2 or 3 color allows for a decent design with reasonable cost.

FWIW, here's one of my latest efforts for my day job.

John
Attachments
Career-day-single-page-LR.jpg (175.07 KB, 200 downloads)


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)