...you asked for it.

I like wearing my shirts just about everywhere I go but the LIGHT COLOR ones sure look pretty rough with grease stains all pronounced on it. How about a little darker color. The White's, the light orange, light grey just don't "hide stuff". Lets try something a little darker this time.....with pockets.

(Heck, i'd even buy a couple of different colors. The shirts don't care what colors go on them. I'm sure we can find color that looks good on a couple of different shirts!)...........or at least thats what 37 years in the printing business tells me!

OOOK Don, you asked for it.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile