All this enthusiasm is great but please stand by -- I'm not ready to show anyone a design just yet (haven't even begun yet ...) and we're not ready to begin taking orders. Your continued patience is appreciated. We'll show you a design when its ready to be seen and we'll let you know when orders can be made.
Probably best to assume anything said above in this post will not be remembered, so bear with us and input your orders when the time comes.
Just be advised -- I will do the design, but I am not able to handle the orders and coordinating with the production. And neither is Grigg. If there is a volunteer for that, please contact Grigg AND I via PM. I will wait until we have a volunteer for that to begin work on a design (i.e., no volunteer, no shirts).
Also be advised that the cost of production will have to be recouped by the per person price of the shirts. With a server replacement looming (plus HQ moving expenses), Stovebolt.com does not have a surfeit of funding available to splurge on t-shirt buys.
Thanks -- you guys rock!!
![[elvis] [elvis]](/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/default/elvis.gif)