Um, I see a bunch of artwork with copyright issues. Unless you can show that the artwork above is original material or you have permission from General Motors to use it, it's not likely to be accepted by any reputable printer.
The artwork in both the stovebolt logo (at top left of this page and other versions of it) and previous event t-shirts, is original artwork, completely done in house (by me, BTW

) and I can make it, or it's various elements, available to anyone seeking to design a t-shirt.
A couple of thoughts....
1. Don't use copyrighted material or other peoples' artwork w/o permission. Sure, others have done so but GM has way deeper pockets than I do when it comes to hiring litigation attorneys and I would prefer that you not make that gamble with *my* assets. I've heard from GM in the past and do not wish to do so again.
2. Be more generic in truck depictions for the event. People with trucks other than the one depicted sometimes feel excluded
3. The t-shirt design in the past has tried to incorporate some element of the hosting site in the design (or something else pertinent) hence the 1-ton AD truck and/or christmas trees in the past. motifs that come to mind -- classrooms, timber framing, mountains ...
4. Design has to be simple and as few colors as possible to keep printing costs down
5. IF the final design includes *my* artwork or web site logo, please extend the courtesy of allowing me to review it before it goes to production.
If you all want *me* to do it, then fine. I'll be happy to.
Thank you