Originally Posted by 2-Ton
Great!!
I can safely bow out of the whole T-Shirt scam..
Don

How is that?
As I see it John is going to think about artwork.
I simply asked local printing prices and reported back (by email).
Previously you said:
Originally Posted by 2-Ton
I'll take orders, provide the up front cash and distribution at the Homecoming.
I've sent an email to Shelley requesting current pricing on pocket-T's, one color printing, big on back and a small logo on pocket.
I'll post the prices when I get them...

If T-shirts are going to be a thing then someone needs to handle them.
I won't have time for them and wouldn't expect John to either.

In the meantime we ought to hold off "placing orders" in this thread and wait for someone to formally ask for orders and be ready to receive and record them.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-