Darn, I knew it may come to this!
OK, I guess I'll step up to the plate. And that also means I'll be attending the Homecoming for the 4th time.
Hot Dog! It's also about 200 miles closer this year and all interstate except for about 15 miles of two lane.

I'll contact Shelly and get the current shirt rates. Shipping will have to be included also. We get free shipping at the Reunion.
We will also need to decide on the design and color shirt
Pocket is a Must have!
An order of 24+ is the goal for the cheaper price.

I'm thinking John should be the one to take action on the design and color!
All in favor say Yea! Motion carried!

The ball is rolling!
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!