Lots and lots of Edsel brocks (

) in hotrods around here, including mine on a 74 350. The reason for so many of them is because every auto parts store have 600 or 650 CFM units on the shelf. Most of these vehicles are restomods or ratrods with plain Jane 350s, which are not hotrods at all (including my '49).
My heart was broken when I could not make a '66 vintage Carter AFB to work on my 350. It came from a Buick, and that carb will only work on a Buick manifold of that vintage (maybe Olds and Pontiac too). So I ran down to the local auto parts store and got me an e-clone. So far so good, I guess. Fuel mileage is not so good.
If and when it craps the bed, I will look into having a thin adapter plate machined to make the '66 carb work on my Chevrolet intake.
Carl