| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,345 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | When working at a parts house a few years ago I got a really good discount on them and have ran 3 of them.....no problems. Maybe I'm the lucky one???? Martin, not sure it will help but I have a book that came with the last one and it has details about switching jets/rods along with a C/D that may help you straighten your carb out. They are really fairly simple. If you like I can ship them to you for review. PM me. | | |
| |
| |