"Yar, thanks for joining the discussion."
You are very welcome Martin. I've been reading automotive enthusiast publications since the late 1950s. In relatively recent decades the consensus has been that Holley is high maintenance but the best choice for maximizing power output and Carter AFB/Edelbrock AFB clones are best for holding a tune and being generally maintenance free. I found that to be true and apparently the chipmunk did also.
I kept notes as I dialed in my jetting and if our engines are similar my settings may get you in the ballpark. My engine is a 0.020 overbored sbc 350, 9:1 compression, 70cc combustion chamber Edelbrock "Performer RPM" heads, Edelbrock "Performer" intake manifold, Crane hydraulic camshaft 218/230 @0.050. A Crane representative recommended that camshaft explaining that although designed for street performance it also delivers impressive fuel economy. That turned out to be true delivering an honest 19-20 highway MPG in my roadster with 3.80 rear gears and a 200 4R OD automatic trans. That is a highboy '32 Ford roadster that isn't very aerodynamically efficient.