Ray - I agree on the Doug Roe book, and highly recommend it. The other Rochester book is Q-Jets by Cliff Ruggles. I have read hundreds of carburetor books since 1958, and Cliff's book is number one in being "user-friendly".

I remember when the Emanuel book was scheduled to come out, ordered one, and eagerly anticipated its arrival. When it arrived, I sat down with it one evening, and read it cover to cover; AND THEN DEPOSITED IT INTO THE ROUND FILE!

Still looking for a really good book on Carter carburetors. But since I have all of the factory literature, I don't personally need it, just would like to be able to recommend one to others.

No comment on the e-clone book, as I have not read it, and do not intend to do so.

Jon.


Good carburetion is fuelish hot air
The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one you attempt to modify.
If you truly believe "one size fits all," try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!
The Carburetor Shop