My fault. I assumed that it was a universal style harness with a prewired fuse box with extra circuits. If they sold you a harness that is just a bunch of colored wires with a few connectors, it's a huge rip off. They even tell you to BUY a wiring diagram. A "reproduction" harness, which sounds like a factory harness that spans 47-59. Really?
I understand why you bought it and thought it was what you needed.
Maybe this harness appeals to the purest person. But this is pure fake advertising to the unknowing. There is NOTHING reproduction about this harness.

You can see that places like Painless have huge description paragraphs and a complete parts list for each harness kit.

Darrell: I see you are thinking you need an add-on kit to make the LMC kit usable. I can't say what is best now. I can't figure out what the LMC has and doesn't have. Here is a kit that seems to have more for same price as a comparison.




Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn