The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Register Log In

The Stovebolt Site Forums The Shop Area The Electrical Bay Am I In Over My Head?

Forums Active Threads
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (1955 1 Series, rfs56trk, dt235sd, Cletus1950, Bill Hanlon), 130 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,664
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: Am I In Over My Head?
Darrell Day #1257204 03/03/2018 2:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Jarvisburg, NC, USA
tclederman Offline
Bubba - Curmudgeon
tclederman
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Jarvisburg, NC, USA
Yep, that is the standard/minimal truck harness.


Tim
1954Advance-Design.com
1954 3106 Carryall Suburban
1954 3104 5-window pickup w/Hydra-Matic
The 216 and early 235 engines are not "splash oilers" -- this is a splash oiler.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 02/27/2018 2:46 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Justhorsenround 02/27/2018 3:14 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 02/27/2018 3:25 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Hotrod Lincoln 02/27/2018 5:15 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 02/27/2018 3:23 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 02/27/2018 3:29 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 02/27/2018 3:44 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 02/27/2018 3:42 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tomctomc 02/27/2018 8:02 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 02/27/2018 1:16 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/02/2018 12:14 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Justhorsenround 02/27/2018 2:28 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Wally / Montana 02/27/2018 3:33 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? fixit1958 02/27/2018 4:51 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/02/2018 12:16 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Larry_58_Burb 03/01/2018 10:17 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/02/2018 12:17 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 03/01/2018 1:41 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/02/2018 12:47 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? SavannahDog 03/02/2018 9:57 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/02/2018 11:55 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 03/03/2018 12:00 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/03/2018 2:10 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 03/03/2018 2:20 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/03/2018 2:57 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/03/2018 3:18 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/03/2018 7:28 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 03/03/2018 8:00 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/03/2018 8:51 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? tclederman 03/03/2018 8:58 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/03/2018 9:07 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? ndkid275 03/03/2018 10:44 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/04/2018 12:50 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/04/2018 1:27 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/05/2018 12:09 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/05/2018 1:12 AM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Darrell Day 03/07/2018 2:13 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? bartamos 03/07/2018 4:31 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? Jeler 03/08/2018 2:11 PM
Re: Am I In Over My Head? rickmg 03/08/2018 11:30 PM

Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Website
Follow User
Forum Posts
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · The Stovebolt Site
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0