Follow Hotrod Lincoln's instructions on prepping the cab for inside work. A sheet of 1/2 inch plywood will be more than enough. Extend it a couple of feet outside the cab supported by a couple of concrete blocks. As Jerry said, try not to fall asleep once you get under there. As soon as you do your buddy will shock you awake and you will have a dent in your forehead that matches the curve of the bottom of the dashboard. Good luck, you got this!
chug


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)