Wiring 101 is just about as intimidating as any project you can tackle. Stop, take a deep breath and study the wiring diagram to get an idea where to route everything. When you get your new harness device it into the three main parts. Run all the underhood wires through the firewall but don’t hook anything up. Then run all the tail light, brake light, turn signal and tag light wires along the floor board and out the back of the cab. Then bundle all the underdash wires up and out of the way. Start wherever you want and route/hookup all the wires in that area. Then move on to the next until there’s no wires left. You can do it. Others have done it and you’re just as good as they are.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)