Should I buy a fuse block for all of these things to go through? The truck has the old fuse block with the old glass style fuses and there are places only for the headlight high and low beam, tail light, stop light, and parking lights. I don't see a fuse block for anything else to run through. I think for some of the stuff, they ran inline fuses.

Part number 30001 - Painless 14 Circuit Universal ATO Fuse Block Assembly at Classic Industries looks like it would be a good replacement or add-on to wire up accessories such as the wiper motor, radio, heater, etc. that the basic wiring harness I have does not have leads to. The other option is part number 70114 - Painless 3 Circuit Cirkit Boss®™ from Classic Industries, which is a fuse box that lets you add 3 circuits to your existing fuse block.

Any suggestions here?

Last edited by Darrell Day; 03/03/2018 3:31 PM.