OK I'll play.
I have a 49 3100 w/it's original 216 still alive and ticking. I know it's history fairly well. I'm the 3rd owner (the 2nd owner was the original owners teenaged great grandaughter who inherited it, never sat in it and sold it to me).
It was parked in the dry in 69 with 99445 miles on it. It sat in the dry and never started or run until I bought it in 2012.
Pulled the head and had it rebuilt. Dropped the pan and discovered all the shims had already been removed and the mains and rods plastigaged out to avg 0.003" . Rebuilt the Roch B, replaced the fuel pump, gas tank, all fuel and brake lines, master and wheel cyls, rebuilt the exhaust, tuned it up and it's been running since. I've put around 21500 miles on it since I got it running. It weeps oil out of every seal and gasket, has such low compression that I can easily spin it with the plugs in but it starts, runs, has ample enough power to drive in traffic, climb hills and occasionally pass slower vehicles. I take it out every Sat (weather permitting) for it's usual 60-75 mile cruise and errand runs. It rarely does short runs without the long cruise. Avg speed is 40-45 with occasional runs at 55 and the rarer run up to 65 to pass.
Since it was a farm truck the body needs attention and theres a freshly rebuilt 235 awaiting it's turn to power the truck but the 216 just keeps on ticking.
By this reckoning it has approx 120K miles on it and it still going.