congrats getting thru permiting. sounds like you pulled a homeowners permit. a couple things I would like to point out to help minimize time,$ and frustration. 1. drawings/print our a guide line not wrote in stone how I get from a to b is up to me not necessarily the homeowner .100 amps but how many spaces ,up to them you get bare min. with 1 120v spare , or a 200 amp main lug panel 42 space .this is all general ie in the videolooks like pvc conduit could be 2" .if so great overkill for 100a but the highway is there for future upgrade. 2.conduit bending is math and a art. to help min. bending use mineral lax straps to secure pipe.the best pipe job is one where no pipe is bent.this is understood when you have to pull wire .be aware of takeup 5" on 1/2 , 6" on 3/4 .no more than 360 degrees total without setting a j-box. it goes on and on pm me with your phone number and I will help how ever I can . had surgery couple days ago on both arms difficult to type. merry x-mas