Brother from the North

First I admire having the stones to make such a request in public forum. As Chief Council has mentioned the parking of such, well I'll be nice and call it Vintage Iron (scrap), shall fall upon those chosen. I may suggest two spaces, one close to the blue tip wrench, or the pond.

I will however utilize my given authority to hearby permit such a request under the following conditions:

1. This VIS shall arrive with the following contents in its bed, a 261 in yellow with all of its required parts either assembled or not, ready to fire.

2. The owner, shall weather permitting, spend one evening in the bed of such VIS with the keys in my sole possession.

3. Said VIS shall in no way disrupt the transport of contents in Dry Storage.

Got any more request Joe?


SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery