So. Realizing I may jeopardize friendships I have kindled over the years I am asking if I could bring the green 60 F100 and park it next to farmdog for the weekend. Possibly alongside the Hoopty van too. I can plan an evening arrival, use a back road to enter. Never, ever join a road run etc.
As a rule I can only drive it up here between home and Home Depot, maybe to a gas station. I brought the subject up with Jim 53green1ton. He was lukewarm to the idea and instantly responded that I would of course need permission from Homecoming Planning department. I recognize such an endeavor equals planning the Olympics and you tomatoes may be busy. He warned me that left alone it may accidentally drop into neutral and find itself at the bottom of the lake. Or worse yet be the center of the bonfire.
President Cosmo, SAA Sweet, Mr. Milliman : What say you?
PS: Please don't close my Stovebolt account - I'm still hunting for a shortshaft pulley for the 261 in Parts Wanted. And remember - Ford is a four letter word just like beer.