Far be it for me to besmirch your good name for wanting to bring a Ford to the party. I say bring it. If there were penalties for owning none GM vehicles then I would still be probationary as well (then again, maybe I am!). Love my Chevrolet and my GMC but we have Ford and Dodge covered as well.
Heck, a cooler full of ice cold PBR and me and Mikey will find a nice secure parking space for you. We will even do our best to protect it from the gas axes and/or the murky depths of the Crosby Lake!
I think Sweet is right, if you showed up with the yellow 261 in the back, you'd be the hit!


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!