From what I can tell, which isn't a whole lot as I said this is definitely my first classic build. But I was told everything with the truck is original. It doesn't appear that anything has been modified to the truck in any way.
The frame from the cab to the rear bumper was sanded and painted and looks nice, but from the rear of cab forward they didn't do that part. So they didn't ever take the cab off.
I seriously considered doing a complete original restoration since most stuff seems to be here. I believe I could even save original fenders etc. however it is missing part of the running boards. A friend of mine sold his tricked out 67 Chevy hotrod and he sold it for 88K. He says completely restored he figures I could get 60-65K for this truck. Of course if I go hotrod its a whole different game and you never know it's only worth what someone else will pay for it!!
But my son is in love with this truck. He wants to go hotrod and he doesn't want to sell it. Although I told him we should restore it. Then take the cash and buy us a real truck. A Ford. Lol. I'm just messing you hardcore Chevy guys please don't beat me down for that comment lol.