Hello to all. We are new to this forum as we have just purchased a 41 Chevy Longbed that we plan to build. I'm a big time Ford guy but my son who is 12 has been bothering me non stop about wanting to build an old truck. We have built many cars, a few show cars, but all have been new or late model cars. This is our first classic, or should I say antique!! We came across this 41 Chevy a buddy of mine just found in a barn so my son wouldn't leave me alone until it was on the car hauler. Before we picked it up we jumped on this board, and a few other places looking for pointers for building this truck. We decided real fast that we want to go the hotrod route instead of original restore due to fact that he wants this to be his daily driver. We would like to build and showcase the truck here in this forum. However do I have to have so many posts before I can post pictures?? Any ideas you guys have for the build are very welcome!! I would be very interested to know from those of you that know way more than I do about this, but it seems like I've come across a great find being a pre war 41 Chevy longbed. I would love to have an idea of what this truck is worth. Or will be worth when done. Not that we will ever sell it I just want to know how much compared to what it's going to cost to build it. We will chop it, drop it, bag it, new bed with floor wood kit, probably 350 crate motor etc. almost everything original is there. But it will need a new bed, new fenders, pretty much almost everything replaced. Cab is in pretty good shape. How do I post pics? Lol