I've decided for sure we want to go the swb short bed route and I'm currently looking for a extended cab or long bed S-10 donor truck to get a frame to get this party started. If any of you guys know of an S-10 frame for sale please let me know.
If I were to find a S-10 project truck in which the truck had already been slammed and bagged. And say it was done right with quality stuff. Wouldn't that setup possibly be able to be used. I found one in another state with 22's on it slammed already. But missing a couple fenders and few other parts so it was pretty cheap at $1800. Or would I be better off getting S-10 frame and doing all the bags and lowering myself so I know its done right?? Will all of the front end parts, steering, brakes etc all be able to be used from the frame?? Will I need to go with a different rear end at least to hold up to V-8 and have the correct width I need especially going with 2? wider rear fenders?? Thanks guys!!
41 Chevy Rendering