| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 | Hi all. new to the group. I am from Nova Scotia Canada. I have myself a fixer upper of sorts. The truck cam from a coal mine and was used to deliver coal to local homes back in the day. I hope to have it running this summer. Wish me luck. Here is my link to my truck ans the progress I am making. Jim http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj522/jwtaylor61/?action=view¤t=Scan_Pic0008.jpg
Last edited by JWTaylor; 01/23/2012 4:00 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Fantastic. Welcome to the stovebolt and good luck. I've got a weakness for that series of trucks. Had a chance to get a '27 once but didn't. Now I'm kicking my own behind!!
Keep us posted and be sure to ask any questions in forums. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 | Thank you , I am having lots of fun with the old girl. Done a few tractors, but I can drive the truck.......lol
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 8 | When will I be a new guy and in the gallery?
Jim
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Jim, do a write up on your truck and put it in the DIY forum which is a shoot off from the welcome center. It may take a little while for the VOLUNTEERS to get it all written up for the gallery but really, it won't take long.
When a new bolter registers he is a "new guy". I don't know when it is but at some time, after a number of "post" you move up to wrench fetcher, the more active you are here the more posts you will have. From wrench fetcher you move to Shop Shark and if your've been around a few years,like me, and active here you will become an Extreme Gabster.... .but I don't think anyone will ever catch Fred, "Joker". Hope this helps you understand it a little better.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/24/2012 3:48 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 | That's some fantastic looking woodworking you're doing! Welcome to Stovebolt!! | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 438 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 438 | great truck, JW!! By the way, you have mail. | | |
| |
| |