The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (1955 1 Series, tclederman, walter74, LAROKE), 133 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,122
Posts1,056,332
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#818832 01/23/2012 3:58 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Hi all. new to the group. I am from Nova Scotia Canada. I have myself a fixer upper of sorts. The truck cam from a coal mine and was used to deliver coal to local homes back in the day.

I hope to have it running this summer. Wish me luck.
Here is my link to my truck ans the progress I am making.

Jim
http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj522/jwtaylor61/?action=view&current=Scan_Pic0008.jpg

Last edited by JWTaylor; 01/23/2012 4:00 AM.

1929 Chevy 1 1/2-Ton
Canadian-built
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Fantastic. Welcome to the stovebolt and good luck. I've got a weakness for that series of trucks. Had a chance to get a '27 once but didn't. Now I'm kicking my own behind!!

Keep us posted and be sure to ask any questions in forums.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Thank you , I am having lots of fun with the old girl. Done a few tractors, but I can drive the truck.......lol


1929 Chevy 1 1/2-Ton
Canadian-built
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
When will I be a new guy and in the gallery?

Jim


1929 Chevy 1 1/2-Ton
Canadian-built
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Jim, do a write up on your truck and put it in the DIY forum which is a shoot off from the welcome center. It may take a little while for the VOLUNTEERS to get it all written up for the gallery but really, it won't take long.

When a new bolter registers he is a "new guy". I don't know when it is but at some time, after a number of "post" you move up to wrench fetcher, the more active you are here the more posts you will have. From wrench fetcher you move to Shop Shark and if your've been around a few years,like me, and active here you will become an Extreme Gabster.... .but I don't think anyone will ever catch Fred, "Joker".
Hope this helps you understand it a little better.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/24/2012 3:48 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
That's some fantastic looking woodworking you're doing!
Welcome to Stovebolt!!


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 438
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 438
great truck, JW!! By the way, you have mail.


Moderated by  John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0